Tuesday, November 18, 2008

run up to Christmas

I have been so busy with the run up to Christmas, we have so many events on I can't keep up.
I have been knitting wrist warmers, hats and scarves and I still have loads to do.

We have an exhibition for the whole of December at the Chambre des Metiers in Limoges, a shop window display, which we did at the beginning of November and will be running until January, in Bellac, as well as all the craft fairs and Christmas markets we are doing.
I am just about knitted out, well..... not quite, I do love knitting.
I am no longer doing key rings because I made so many I am sick of the sight of them, so hopefully they will all sell.

I just have one major problem, my camera died and I need to invest in a new one that will take the picture without me having to be a photographer, I am a bit of an ameture where pictures are concerned, basically I'm rubbish at taking photo's!!!!!!!!
I have loads of stock to list in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5536123 and I can't because I don't have any pictures, so I'm a little fraustrated to say the least.

I really must learn how to add links underneath little words, I have it in an email somewhere which someone kindly sent me, but it's lost and I can't find it. Oh well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin