Wednesday, February 13, 2008

new bags


Well I have been really busy knitting new bags, I have done 3 in the last 3 days, so I'm really pleased, although I have yet to sew them up!!!!
I love the knitting part but just hate the sewing up, so that's my job for today.
I really love doing these bags they are so quick to knit, I use 3 strands of yarn for thickness and strength, and the colors can be all the same or all different, giving them each a unique look.
I have taken a couple of pictures of work in progress and the finished bags will be put in my etsy store later today or tomorrow.I also received my copper toggles for the chainmaille bracelets that I made, I ordered them from hodgepodgerie she made them herself and they are lovely, I'm really pleased with them so thanks Stacy.
This bracelet will also be listed in my store.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin