Thursday, April 3, 2008

knitting socks



I have been really busy knitting, I have become fascinated with making socks! So in between knitting all my bags I now have to make time to knit socks as well.
I made a pair for my daughter a couple of months ago, and have been meaning to make myself a pair the same. Well they are almost done, and now I have ordered some sock yarn with a new pattern, the wool is an opal sock yarn called crazy, which will look a little bit more interesting than the ones here, it makes a pattern all by itself and all I have to do is knit, how cool is that!. I am really enjoying it, it makes a nice change from bags.

I also managed to spend 150€ on wool for my bags this week, I bought a kilo of yarn and some!!!!! So I now have lots of colours to play around with, I just need to create a new pattern for a small bag and I'm away.

Other things going on the last couple of weeks, well yes quite a few, one of which is that I have been painting for a friend of mine, she has just had work completed on the upstairs of her house and I have been painting it for her, I have really enjoyed doing it, one room is completed and the other is still work in progress, she is going to the UK for 10 days, so I won't be doing any more until she comes back.
This is my youngest son Sébastien, and he's been poorly again, this is the 3rd time in 6 weeks that his glands have swollen up, he has an ear infection and a sore throat poor little fellow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin