Sunday, April 27, 2008

Knitted Toys and missing camera!

I have decided to have a go at some knitted toys, I have never really liked doing them in the past as they have so many little pieces, and then the dreaded sewing up bit, (which I really hate), but I wanted to try out some new things for selling on our market stall, aimed at kids with pocket money to spend, especially with the summer holidays coming up and tourists in their hundreds coming for a holiday in sunny France.

So I did a practice bunny for my 18 month old son and I really like the way it turned out, it's not perfect, and there's room for improvement, and I may have to make some alterations to the pattern, but it's really cute. I have just started on a teddy which will be bright orange.

I would post some pictures of them but the camera seems to have gone missing! It's not in any of the usual places and I don't know where else to look. Hmmm maybe my hubby took it with him to his market today, I hope so or else we have a camera thief in the house, maybe it was that stray cat we fed for a few days!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Have you tried looking on top of your head? Oh, wait, that's for glasses! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin