Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time for a change

OK I have been away forever and it's now time to revamp my blog, I have really neglected it.

I fully intend to add some of my knitting patterns at some point so it will be more of a knitting blog than anything else, I will throw in a little jewelry from time to time, trouble is my little one won't let me make much at the moment, but he will let me knit Yay!

This is one of the sweaters that I have managed to knit for my son, (not one of mine), this pattern is available on Ravelry for free, it's the child's placket-neck pullover and here is the link
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/childs-placket-neck-pullover

If you haven't joined Ravelry yet then I strongly suggest that you do, it's full of great resources and helpful advice, as well as hundreds of patterns, it only takes a few days to get your invitation so go to the site and register http://www.ravelry.com/

I have been working on some new designs and I thought it was time to start sharing some of them, so watch this space for some of my patterns.

I would also like to learn how to make pdf's and how to link paypal to my blog, so if anyone can help me with resources that would be a great help to me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin