Thursday, February 5, 2009

more wrist warmers

All I seem to do just lately is knit wrist warmers, and I never seem to get bored of knitting them. I love this cable pattern and I love making them in different colours, maybe that's why I never get bored.
If I didn't like what I was making then I wouldn't make them.....
.........unlike mens socks in dull brown! I was really unhappy the whole time I was knitting them, and I have another pair to knit in a boring beige colour too, which I'm not looking forward to, but I have promised that they will be done next week. I prefer to use self patterning yarn as you always want to see how they are going to turn out, makes it much more interesting. Maybe I won't agree to do any more mens socks in boring colours.

1 comment:

French Nanny said...

You tell 'em - no more boring brown socks! I can point you in the direction of some sock yarn websites that deal in almost fluorescent colours...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin