Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thinking about spring

It's come to that time when I must start thinking about creating things for Spring. I am working on some new items, and need ideas for more, the wrist warmer sales are slowing down now and I need something to replace them with for Spring.

I have been doing a little crochet and made this cute little newsboy cap, I'm really pleased with it for my first effort. Just need a better model, I have to sack that lamp!


I need to buy some cotton yarn to make some more hats for spring and summer, which means another trip to buy yarn, which luckily is my favorite thing to do.
I am also thinking about making some reusable cotton make up remover cloths, and some dish cloths, not sure if they are in demand enough though, I need to do some more research on that one.
I may even knit some more bags, but I'm trying to avoid that until I've sold the ones in my etsy shop

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin