Saturday, February 14, 2009

Trip to the UK

I will be going to visit my parents and son in the UK in a few weeks, my son will be 18 years old on the 11th March, where did all that time go?
I can't wait to see him again, and I can't wait to see my mum and dad too, and I have a new great nephew to see named Oliver Boo.

I'm trying to limit the amount of people I see this time, as I never get time to spend time with the people I want to see.
In one week these are the people who I will be seeing,
My son
My parents
My sister and neices and great nephew and neice
my in laws
my in laws parents
my best friend Julie
my ex mother in law (this is where my son lives)
My other best friend Linda (who is also my ex sister in law)
hopefully that's it!

How on earth will I find time to go yarn shopping? As whilst I'm there I will be doing some yarn shopping of course, although I will have to post my yarn back here as I'm travelling light!
I will be looking for some cotton yarn in Spring colours, and of course any bargins that I can find.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin