Sunday, May 24, 2009

Drawstring Pouch for your sunglasses

This is a brand new item for me, I just sat down with my knitting needles and some yarn and started to knit, I wanted something not too big that wouldn't take me too long to make from start to finish, and would be useful during the summer months, and this is what I came up with.

Simple, practical and a must have accessory for the summer, now it's getting to that time of year when the temperature is beginning to rise and the sun is out, we all need our sunglasses, and we also need something to put them in.


This handy little sunglasses case is knitted in acrylic yarn so it can be thrown in the washing machine at 40 degrees, so it's easy to keep looking new.
A lovely pale baby blue yarn knitted in moss stitch, (or seed stitch) with a drawstring cord and a wooden bead for closing it up.
see more details here
Blog Widget by LinkWithin