Friday, May 8, 2009

New Pictures

I have started to take a different approach when taking pictures, I'm trying to achieve a more natural look, and I think that I have vastly improved from when I first started. I love using picasa3 it's great for cropping and editing, and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, I even made my Etsy shop banner using it, it was so easy.

Anyway now for a look at the pictures.This first one I love, it's been sitting in my Etsy shop for well over 6 months, so we'll see if the image change makes a difference, you can take a look at it here
This one has had the most interest you can see the full description for it here

I also listed a new pair of Long Cable knit wrist/arm warmers - fingerless gloves.
In varying shades of pink, in a self striping yarn, making them unique, if you look at the pictures hereyou will see that although they look alike, they are quite different in a subtle way.



So do you think I have made improvements to the way I take pictures? I would love some feedback as to what you think.

1 comment:

French Nanny said...

Yep - I think there's a great improvement but would be even better with a more interesting background.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin