Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Treasures

My Tuesday Treasures, here are just a few of my favorite items from my friends at Etsy Secrets.
My first Tuesday Treasure pick number 1 is CanadianRockies and her beautiful hammered earrings called Xarida
Second up is kelly livingston with her Loop d Loop NecklaceNext we have studio618 with a lovely silver All You Need - AnkletI love this next one madmaggiedesigns and her colourful family 4 birthstone pendant,This lovely scrabble tile pendant is created by Houseof SixCats with a lovely Dandelion image.

My final pick is timothyAdamDesigns and one of his steel pendants which you can see in more detail here

I hope you like my choices.

9 comments:

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

Love the choices! Makes me want to go shopping! :-)

Meltem said...

Very beautiful choices!

Cindys Art + Soul said...

What a gorgeous collection!

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

What a great blog!

bijouxboutique said...

Thank you all

SecondChanceChicken said...

I can't pick a fav..........Love the anklet and the scrabble tiles and the necklace

tscrapper said...

Those are all great choices!

tkmetalarts said...

Thanks so much for the feature. I love your other choices too.

Nathalie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Xarida earrings! That's a very cool collection of awesome items!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin